career Medal Tally
Bolt wins double silver at the world championships
August 2007 – World Championships, Nagai Stadium, Osaka, Japan
Bolt Stuns the world with 2 world records!
August 2008 – Olympic Games, National Stadium, Beijing, China
Raining gold in berlin
August 2009 – World Championships, Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany
Heartbreak in daegu
September 2011 – World Championships, DS, Daegu, South Korea
“I am now a living legend. Bask in my glory”
August 2012 – Olympic Games, Olympic Stadium, London, United Kingdom
No mistakes this time as bolt makes amends
August 2013 – World Championships, Luzhniki, Moscow, Russia
Bolt returns to Beijing in style
August 2015 – World Championships, National Stadium, Beijing, China
The best there ever was. The best there ever will be
August 2016 – Olympic Games, Estádio Olímpico, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bolt says goodbye
August 2017 – World Championships, Olympic Stadium, London, United Kingdom
Stats and Facts
- As of 2020, (according to CelebrityNetWorth) Usain Bolts net worth is estimated to be $90 million.
- Bolt has had sponsorship and advertising deals with Puma, Gatorade and Virgin media.
- In 2018 he co-founded “Bolt” an electric scooter company in his namesake.
Athletics/Track & field
- Bolt is the only man to ever win the sprint double, 100- and 200m at more than one Olympics. Bolt has done it at three.
- He was the first man ever to set 3 world records at an Olympics.
- Bolt holds the world record for the 100m in a time of 9.58 seconds.
- Bolt has competed in 4 Olympic Games, Athens 2004, Beijing 2008, London 2012 and Rio de Janeiro 2016.
- Usain Bolt has a 40-yard dash time of 4.22 seconds. This time tied the record for the fastest NFL Combine 40-yard dash. If that isn’t impressive enough, he wasn’t even wearing spikes!
- In 2018 Bolt started training with Norwegian soccer side Strømsgodset.
- He wore the number 9.58 (his 100m WR time) for Strømsgodset in a friendly game.
- He wore the number again in the same year for Soccer Aid where he captained the Worlds team. He wasn’t’ able to make his dream of playing for Manchester United a reality but he was able to play at their ground as the event was held at Old Trafford.
- At the age of 32, he trained with and played friendly games for Australian side Central Coast Mariners.
- Bolt was offered two professional contracts, one from the Mariners and another from Maltese club Valletta FC. He ended up turning down both contracts and after only 8-weeks with the Mariners stating his “sports life is over.”